Saturday, September 6, 2008

TV Takeover

I watch a lot of TV.  And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT.  It's bordering on unhealthy, but do I stop? Of course not!  As such, I thought I would give you (all 2 of you who read this blog) a little preview of the shows I will be most frequently posting about, organized by the day of the week they air.  Enjoy!

Monday-
Chuck 
Just a fun, quirky, and cool show. The cast is one of the best on TV.

Heroes 
I tend to complain about this show a lot, but even I have to admit that when it's good, it's really good.

24
 The most exciting, action-packed show on television. I miss it.

Tuesday-
House  
While I don't normally watch shows like this, Hugh Laurie's House is fascinating enough to keep me watching.

Wednesday-
Pushing Daisies 
So quirky and cute and romantic and wonderful. I always have a huge smile on my face after watching.

Project Runway 
Probably my favorite reality show at the moment.  Tim Gunn cures all ailments.

Thursday-
The Office
 The funniest show on television and one of my favorite shows of all time.  There are not enough words to describe how much I love it.

30 Rock 
Almost as funny as The Office, but for completely different reasons.  Zany and hilarious with one of the funniest casts on TV.

Supernatural  
While it's not the best show I watch, I'm incredibly invested in this show.  It's scary and funny and happy and sad and everything that makes up an awesome TV show.

Lost
 So. Freaking. Good.  Has the greatest twists and turns of any show on TV, with characters and plot-lines I can't wait to explore every week.

Friday-
Battlestar Galactica 
The greatest show on television.  Absolutely mind-blowingly amazing.

Flight of the Conchords 
 I'm not really sure what day of the week this show airs on, but it doesn't matter.  I love it to death.  I kind of want to marry both Jemaine and Bret, but especially Murray.


Other Television Miscellany:

Cancelled Shows I Still Love-
Arrested Development
Alias
Firefly
The OC

Shows I Once Loved, But Don't Anymore-
Smallville

Shows I'm Trying to Catch Up On After the Fact-
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Veronica Mars
Avatar

Shows I'm Super Excited About Starting This Season-
Dollhouse
Fringe

4 comments:

zozizzle said...

omg, Mind Grapes, I just started watching "Pushing Daisies" episodes on abc.com, and I must say it's splendiferous. Lee Pace is adorable, and the mood of the show is so whimsical--it's starting to grow on me.

Lea said...

Yay! Isn't is just wonderful? Ned/Chuck is adorable and heartbreaking at the same time, Emerson is hilarious, Lee Pace is one of my pretend boyfriends, and Digby is the cutest thing in the whole wide world. I'm so happy you're getting into it!

MightyMaxine said...

This is my second time glancing at this post and all i have to say:

The OC...really?

Lea said...

*shame*

I really liked the first season! And even though the rest of the seasons were crap, I still have fond memories of this show.

Doesn't mean I'm proud of it. ;)