Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OMG IT'S RENESMEE!

I had to mention this for Zozizzle and Good Grief:
On tonight's Fringe, the episode started out with a woman who all of a sudden got pregnant with a baby that GREW UNNATURALLY FAST, and thus KILLED THE MOTHER FROM THE INSIDE, which then had to be CUT OUT OF THE WOMAN'S STOMACH!
So apparently, in the world of Fringe, half human/half vampire mutant demon babies do exist!
Be afraid.  Be very afraid... (Whatever you do, don't imprint on it Good Grief!)

In more 'on topic' news, I thought this episode was really really good, better than the Pilot.    Although, if the show is going to keep up it's extreme gross out factor, I don't know how much more I can take, because 'ew'.  Even so, I think I may have liked it better than House!  Especially with House's depressing ending, which went a little like this:
Wilson (to House):  "We're not friends anymore..."
Me:  "We're lovers!"
Wilson:  "...and I'm not sure we ever were."
Me: :(
Don't fight, you guys!  It makes me sad, remember?

2 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

Thanks for the dedication MindGrapes! You are so silly. So just to get this straight Fringe is about vampires? Is it that add with the teeth and the blood....cause that does seem horrifying. Final question what kind of audience are they attempting to attract?

Lea said...

Hee! No, Fringe isn't about vampires. The rapidly growing baby was due to some weird experiments or something. It just reminded me of the half vampire/half human, rapidly growing Renesmee from Breaking Dawn, heh.

Apparently, the audience they are trying to attract are people who love to be seriously grossed out, because so far this show is one of the most disturbing I've ever seen. I still like it though. :)