Sunday, September 7, 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Second season will be last for Flight of the Conchords

I'm not crying.  It's just been raining...on my face.  :(


Watching this clip over and over again has been the only thing that's been able to console me:




In less disheartening news, I was very excited to find out that Flight of the Conchords got nominated for 4 Emmys including 2 for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics for "The Most Beautiful Girl (In The Room)" and "Inner City Pressure".  Although it totally got robbed out of a Best Comedy Series nomination.

3 comments:

zozizzle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zozizzle said...

"Arr! Let's make a cake!" :)

It saddens me that season 2 might be their last. (DO NOT WANT!!!!)
I may need to buy a talking stove to console myself.

Lea said...

I think everyone needs a talking stove in their life. Especially if it comes with their very own Jemaine.