Friday, September 26, 2008

The Office 5.01 "Weight Loss"

I think we have a new moment for my Top Ten Jim/Pam Moments list:










































































































Words cannot describe how happy this scene makes me.  Perfection!

I actually loved the rest of the episode too.  Not only was it hilarious (I think my favorite was all of Kelly's dieting woes), but there were some really great character moments for all the characters.  I really like Michael and Holly together so I was so...sad when Michael blew it in the end. Oh, Michael.  And geez do I feel bad for Andy.  And I'm not even saying this as a hardcore Andy fan (which I am), but he was just being so sweet to Angela, and when is he going to clue into the fact that Angela doesn't really want to be married to him?  Poor guy.  Also, poor Toby, hee!  This episode was everything I come to expect from this show.  Unfortunately, the EPIC ENGAGEMENT OF EPICNESS kind of overshadowed everything else that happened, heh.



(I hope this entry was a little more coherent than last night's, heh)

2 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

Question? How did you get those pics so fast? And, Oh, MindGrapes you're such a diehard romantic :P And I totally I agree I was so happy and surpirsed that we got to see Toby in this epi!! And of course the ultimate moment in Jim/Pam histoty or as I like to call it PB & J! Eep! Can't wait for next week :)

Lea said...

Hee! Oh, I have my ways (...google search).
It was so romantic and beautiful, wasn't it? I don't know, does this moment take the number one spot on the Jim/Pam moments list? I almost think that I still want to keep the "I love you" confession as number one, but put the EPIC ENGAGEMENT OF EPICNESS as number two. Thoughts?