Thursday, September 11, 2008

I dedicate this blog post to 'the lil' old lady'

It's 5:35 p.m.. I'm at MindGrapes's apt. And, right now, she's threatening to show me 'I can has cheezburger' lolcatz pictures if I don't post right now. In the best interests of my own sanity, I must comply.

Here it goes. I give you gentle readers, in true Ashitaka Angel fashion, a haiku speaking of my deep and abiding love for this here blog.

Ode to A's angels:
Flawed, yes, but heaven-
sent guides of the screen are we:
GoodGrief, MindGrapes, Zozizzle

Oh, you know how deep that was. I can hear the sounds of snaps in a distant coffeehouse right now...

There, MindGrapes. I posted for you. I can haz no lolcatz now? ;)



2 comments:

Lea said...

BRILLIANT!

Lea said...

and OMG! I just realized now that you posted the youtube video of Flapjack singing!

Or did I do that?

Huh, either way...FLAPJACK!