Monday, September 15, 2008

House premiers tonight!

 epic love

What I hope to see from House this season:
  • More Chase!  I missed him last season.
  • Less Thirteen!  She's the less interesting, more annoying version of Cameron.
  • House/Cuddy!  Because I know the show will never conceivably go for House/Wilson, as much as I really really want it to.  So if I can't get the epic romance that is 'Gregory House and the Oncologist who loves him', then I'll have to make due with the love/hate relationship of House/Cuddy.  At least it's better than House/Cameron, or *shudder* House/Thirteen.
  • No prolonged breakups for House and Wilson!  I don't want them to be fighting for too long over what happened at the end of last season.  It makes me sad to see them fight.
  • Some kind of resolution to Chase/Cameron.  They hardly mentioned that relationship last season and so I was always kind of confused about whether they were together or not.
  • More Kutner!  For he was my favorite of the new additions last season.
  • Less Foreman!  Or at least a more likeable Foreman.  I haven't actively liked Foreman since season 1.  In fact, I'd say that I kind of hated him in season 3.
  • An all around better season.  If you couldn't already tell, I didn't really like season 4 that much.  So I'm hoping things will get better this time around!
Also on tonight?  Fringe!  Let's see if this is a show worth following.

No comments: