Monday, September 22, 2008

Scooped by my own Teammate Eh?

It's finally the 22nd of September. A day long awaited by all sane viewers, cause Heroes starts in 2:31:16 and counting.
I look forward to seeing all my favorites returning and hope for great improvement all around for this season. And maybe this time I'll be able to respect Elle more, now that I've discovered the brilliance that is Kristin Bell! And the possibility of whether she takes that good feeling of helping others and sticks to the hero path or whether she'll deviate...
Also super excited for the possible reunion that could occur between her and Francis Capra

We don't like our news to bias, so why wouldn't we want see the other side of the story, because we all know that the world is lited with pretty pink and purple lights of harmony. Besides this girl loves a epic battle between the powers of good and evil!
I'm excited to see how Sylar interacts with all the other villains, and whether he'll learn to play nice with others or if he'll become the ultimate villain, maybe even better than his emo counterpart Peter.
Finally I'm super excited to see where those cahones Claire had at the end of the season got her.
This blogger is psyched about the drama that will ensue, along with the creepiness that only Zach Quinto can bring to the screen.

But in the end its all cool cause we're all just fans, I still heart ya MindGrapes

No comments: