Monday, September 29, 2008

Most Adorable Award Goes to...

So this blogger has work to do so I'm gonna try and express the awesomeness that is CHUCK, in as little words as possible.

First off the most adorable character on TV is Chuck Bartowski! If Jim H. wasn't my TV boyfriend already I'd definitely spend some time with Chuck.


Besides getting to see Zach Levi's mug--I'm super excited for an actual full season of Chuck. Last year due to the writer strike this show didn't get the proper attention and time to develop as it should of, yet it still capture my interests.
For those of you who are missing out here is a quick summation of what the series is about.
Chuck is a normal guy working at the "Nerd Herd" with ambitious goals and little motivation for executing those goals. So, on his 30th birthday he receives a weird email from his friend, now a CIA agent, that downloads a ton of government information into his brain. And he becomes priceless to our country's security. But as I mentioned he works at the nerd herd and has no spy training at all--enter Casey and Sarah.

Chuck + Spies + Crazy Adventures = One Wicked Ride


I'm super psyched for the premiere and the hi-jinks that may occur at the "Buy More"--Along with the great 'ship that is Sarah and Chuck. Make sure to catch if from 8-9 on NBC!

1 comment:

Lea said...

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh god, I'm so excited for it to start! It's such a great, fun, funny, exciting, romantic, awesome show!