Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's CW day on Ashitaka's Angels! Part 1: Supernatural

danger...
Like my House post, I was planning on doing a "what I hope to see on this season" post for all of my shows when they premiere.  But I don't really know if I can do that for Supernatural.  Even though I like Supernatural more than House, I was able to do one for House because I have....opinions about that show.  For Supernatural, I don't really care what plot twists they throw out there, because it's come to be a show that I just straight up enjoy.  When it's on, I just...go with the flow.  I don't have any real complaints or problems with this show, I just love it.  It's a good, solid, scary, fun show that really doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

So, what do I hope to see on this season of Supernatural?  More of the same.  More of Sam and Dean and their brotherly bond.  More of the uber-creepy monsters of the week.  More of the Impala, and rock salt, and latin, and classic rock, and ghosts, and demons, etc.  
But most of all, I just want my show back! TONIGHT AT 9 ON THE CW, BITCHES!

5 comments:

zozizzle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MightyMaxine said...

I love your last sentence MindGrapes you are too funny!

MightyMaxine said...

p.s. no business allowed on the blog Zozzizle

MightyMaxine said...

MindGrapes, prop to you because you have serious balls for being able to watch this show each and every week. You are true fan. Why do I say this because Dean and Sam are the BAMFest ever! Because watching "The Road So Far" made me shake in my Crocs; So serious props to ya.

Lea said...

Oh good grief, you're such a wuss! :)

Also, Dean and Sam are extremely BAMF! I'm so excited they're back! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!