Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Annoyed

What the fuck is it going to take to get Kenley off my show?

And I'm not even saying that because I like Suede or anything. I actually don't think Suede could have made it to the top three (and he can be really really annoying at times).  But for the love of god, does Kenley need to go!  If only for her attitude alone.  If she doesn't get eliminated next episode I'm going to be pissed.  I think the trio of Jerell, Korto, and Leanne is a completely deserving group to be going to fashion week (I'm rooting for Jerell!), and if whiny-bitch Kenley gets it over them?  Yeah, no.  That will not be good for my health.  You do not diss Tim Gunn and get away with it!

/rant

So, how did everyone else feel about this episode? :)

4 comments:

The Derelict said...

I like Kenley. Jerell is lame. ;)

Lea said...

You're lame! ;)

You just like all your betches that's why you like Kenley!

The Derelict said...

It's true, I'm all about the betches. Plus, she's a 1940s-lovin' betch, so it's like extra awesomesauce for me.

And Jerell's clothes are fug.

Lea said...

Did you not see Kenley's avant garde piece? Hm? Or her horrific hip hop piece for Leanne? Those, my friends, are some hot tranny messes! :)

Girlfriend, you have been blinded by your betch love.