Sunday, March 22, 2009

lasagnas for one


Did you guys know that tonight might be the last episode of Flight of the Conchords ever? I wrote a post about it a long time ago that the show definitely was going to end after the second season, but I've actually been hearing lately that it's only a maybe right now. Which is good. Because I love Flight of the Conchords the band and I'll be happy with them still around, but I'm going to miss Murray SO much. And Mel and Dave and Doug and Greg and everything about this show. It's so quirky and wonderful! If this really is the last season, then I salute a great two seasons of a magnificent little show!

This is my favorite song from the season thus far. It may not be as funny as Sugalumps or Too Many Dicks on the Dance Floor or as wacky and random as Korean Karaoke, but I like it because it's just a really nice song. Not only are the lyrics funny and cute, musically it's a really catchy song. This is the only song I've bought off of iTunes so far (I've been waiting for the CD to come out), because I just couldn't pass this one up:


I'm really really excited because I'm going to be seeing Flight of the Conchords in concert on April 24th. It'll be my first time seeing them live and I can barely stand it! I'll be sure to report back here on my experience :)

No comments: