Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lost 5.9 "Namaste"

I changed it up this week and decided to write my post as the episode was airing, so it's going to read a little differently.
  • Frank Lapidus is the man! Him landing the plane was awesome!
  • Aw....Sawyer/Hurley hug!!! Boo Sawyer/Kate hug.
  • Oh, Jin. Oh, poor poor Jin! Jin and Sun are not in the same time period and it's making me sad!
  • Ben's a sneaky little bastard!
  • Ethan! That's....creepy.
  • Listen to Sawyer, Jack. I love take-charge Sawyer.
  • Radzinsky's kind of a little bitch. How exactly does he wind up in the hatch with that...other hatch-guy whose name I can't remember but who Desmond kills?
  • Think about it: Sitcom starring Ben, Sun, and Frank. I'd watch that.
  • "I lied"???!!!! Oh man does Sun=BAMF! Love her!
  • Ooooooooh The Swan....so Radzinsky built the thing. Hm...
  • What happend to Daniel?! He's not there anymore? Did he join the others perhaps?
  • Jack's dad!!!!! Oh, Christian Shephard. Why so creepy? I have to admit to having this weird obsession with Christian. I think it may have started a long time ago when that actor was on the second season of 24. Now that I think about it actually, this show and 24 share a lot of actors. Probably because they are both awesome!
  • Oh god this scene with Christian in the house is soooooo creepy!
  • The Dharma guy who was taking Kate's name in the new recruit scene totally knows something's up. (I'm really bad with character names if you couldn't tell)
  • Aw...this Jack/Juliet reunion is kinda nice. I used to kind of ship them until Jack started being such a douche and Sawyer/Juliet became so awesome.
  • Ooooooh wow Sawyer laying the smack down on Jack! That was kind of harsh, but true.
  • "I'm Ben"! Damn, I knew it was going to be Ben. Methinks this is going to cause some problems, heh.
  • Preview for next week: Sayid's gonna do something crazy, Kate really needs to go die in a fire, and hey! Look at that! A fiery explosion!
All in all, a good episode. I didn't like it as much as last week's, but it was still very good as Lost has been this whole entire season. I really really miss Desmond though! When's he coming back?

2 comments:

zozizzle said...

Another great reaction post, mind grapes. I tip my cap to you:)

And, of course, with this episode, Lost takes my expectations and tosses them aside like a dirty rag. Of course Jin and Sun are now in the same place, just not in the same time period! How will they be reunited???
My heart can't take it. What is this mysterious journey that Sun will have to endure to find Jin once again? Apparently, mysterious undead Christian knows.

Oh, and I think I have a name for the sitcom starring Frank, Sun, and Ben. It could be called "Two guys, a girl, and an Island Place." *LOST*

Lea said...

LOL I love it! With that name, who wouldn't want to watch that show?

Argh! The Jin/Sun stuff is absolutely breaking my heart! Why does the show always make that couple suffer? It's so mean!

...

*LOST*