Tuesday, March 31, 2009

American Idol Top 9 Finalists: Wat?

American Idol thoughtsicles:

Danny bores me.

Do NOT vote for Megan. Good lord, does she need to get off my screen soon!

Vote for Allison! Stop talking about her outfit, judges!

I'm so proud of Scott!

I don't care what the judges say, Vote for Matt!

Methinks Lil is not as good as the judges constantly say she is. I didn't like her performance at all. Is there something wrong with me?

Adam. What a weird song choice. I love him. Don't vote for him though, because he probably doesn't need it. He's totally going to win this whole competition. Yay!

I want to marry Kris Allen. My favorite performance of the night. Wow.

Tonight marks a historic occasion. Tonight is the first time I've ever voted for American Idol. Who caused me to do something I claimed I would never do? Kris. Damn you, Kris, you adorably awesome singer, you!

Please let it be Megan going home tomorrow.

2 comments:

zozizzle said...

hahahahaha
Mindgrapes, your thoughtsicles were delish. They left me craving more...thoughtsicles.
And, whoa...you actually voted?? This Kris must be something. I might actually start watching again.

Lea said...

You should watch! The judges are extremely annoying and the shows are way too long, but it's addicting! Once you start watching, you can't stop! Argh!

Dude...I don't even know. I'm not proud that I voted, but I was just so impressed with Kris I had to vote for him. I want him to go really really far. I think he's been the most consistent performer so far and tonight he was pretty dang awesome. Check out his performance on youtube tomorrow or something.