Friday, March 20, 2009

The Beauty of Liveness

Today we live in a world where anything and everything can be accessed through our fingertips in the blink of an eye, depending on your Internet connection. Because of this, I think we forget how amazing it is to experience something in real life. So I implore of you that you take the time to go to a museum and see the art for yourself, breath it in or go to that concert cause it truly is a wonderful experience.

This afternoon I was in a group of fifty who got to be serenaded by the sexy, beautiful band mates of The Script, an Irish band from Dublin consisting of Dan, Mark and Glen. After spending a brief moment with them after the show at Borders in Ann Arbor, they definitely all sweeties and my fave has to be Danny. The singer who also plays the a mean set of keys!

Anyways to sum up my new love for sexy foreign bands (sorry FOTC), check out a video of my favorite song at the concert:



Breakeven - The Script

No comments: