Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lost 5.10 "He's Our You"

Same thing as last week. Lost as it happens (I apologize ahead of time for all the Kate-hate. It may have gotten a little out of hand, heh):
  • It's nice to see young Ben is just as creepy as old Ben.
  • Aw yeah baby! Sexy Oceanic Six Sayid! Rockin' the hair straightener!
  • Oh man is this a Sayid episode? As sexy as Sexy Oceanic Six Sayid is, I don't really like Sayid that much. He bores me. Why is this? Does anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?
  • Juliet to Sawyer: "It's over, isn't it?" NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not over! Aw Sawyer, you just keep telling Juliet you have it under control. You crazy kids are gonna make it!
  • Dammit, Sayid! I knew you were going to mess everything up! Just listen to Sawyer, please!
  • Aw, Hurley's the chef, heh.
  • Oh don't act so surprised that Sawyer picked Juliet over you, Kate. So someone had the audacity not to pine over you for 3 years. Please go die now.
  • Uncle Rico--I mean, Ben's dad!
  • Oh wow. I feel really bad for little Ben. His dad was such a creep!
  • OMG Ben! What a lying liar who lies. Its kind of weird that I can feel so sympathetic for young Ben in one scene and then be totally disgusted by older Ben in the next.
  • Torturer-guy is pretty creepy. This music is really freaking me out. Where do I know this actor from though? He looks so familiar.
  • "You will tell us the truth"?! Oh shit! This does not look good.
  • I am so bad at character names I can't remember what this girl from the plane's name is. I had to go look it up: Ilana. Finally got it now. She's very pretty but I don't like her yet. Don't know what her purpose is. I'm watching you, new girl.
  • I love how Sayid telling the truth is making everyone else incredibly confused. "Because I am from the future" LOL. This scene is hilarious.
  • Cat fight! Cat fight! Beat her ass, Juliet! Oh, ok, they're going to be totally civil and cool towards each other. That's fine too, heh.
  • Please to be using Reiko Aylesworth more on this show. I like to imagine that she's really Michelle and that she's just waiting to get off the island to find Tony and reunite and live happily ever after like 24 should have done.
  • "I'll call Ann Arbor"?! Woot! Shout out! I love that Ann Arbor is the center of everything on this show. For all you guys know, I could be running the Dharma Initiative :)
  • As much as I don't like Sayid-episodes, I'm glad we got conformation on why he was on the plane.
  • So why did Kate come back? We'll get this answer in a later boring Kate flashback, I bet.
  • Flaming Dharma bus, wtf? I bet young Ben did it. Ha ha sweet! I was right!
  • Sayid's purpose is to save Ben? Or do what with Ben? This is confusing. But intriguing.
  • Jin!!!! Finally you are in the episode! I was just thinking that this episode needed more Jin.
  • Dammit, Sayid! Do not hurt, Jin!
  • Oh shit he's going to kill young Ben! oh shit oh shit. OMG ASLDFKJASDLFJ;AKLSDJF;ALSKDJF;ASDLKJF;ASLDKJF;ALSDKFJA;DSL!!!!!! OH HOLY GOD! OH SONOFABITCH! WHAT?! WHAT?! HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE?! HOW?! OH ;ALKSDFJ;ADSLKJF;ASLDKJF;LASDKJF;ADLSJF!!!!
Wow. Ok, so I wasn't really feeling this episode until that last scene, which is quite possibly one of the most shocking scenes this show has ever done. Damn, show! Just....damn.

2 comments:

zozizzle said...

Dude. Once again, LOST takes my predictions and hurls them out the window. The character I suspect they'd never kill ends up dead! That last scene between Ben and Sayid was unreal. I couldn't believe I was watching it actually taking place. So, now what happens???? If past/young-Ben is dead, then what happens to the present-day Ben who's in the same time period as Sun and Frank? What happens??!!? Somebody, tell me lest I am to wander in this vast desert of wondering until the next episode.
Man...this. show. is. crazy.
*LOST*

Lea said...

I may be joining you in the desert soon because I have NO IDEA!

There are two ways of thinking here: One, we believe Daniel when he says "whatever happened, happened" which means that little Ben is not really dead. Perhaps Juliet and Jack will save him and Sayid shooting him will sort of turn him into the crazy Ben we all know and love today.
OR we can interpret it that Daniel was WRONG and that the past was changed and therefore everyone is totally frakked!

Oooooh...I can't wait for next week to get the answers! Love this show!

... *LOST*