Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chuck 2.16 "Chuck Versus the Lethal Weapon"


I just finally got to watch the latest episode of Chuck, and I don't have too much to say about it except that the end of the episode was AWESOME! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! The scene between Chuck and Sarah was awesome enough, but the Tron poster reveal may have been the greatest reveal this show has ever done. Not only was it surprising, but it says so much about Chuck's character as well. Stuff we didn't even know about until the big reveal, but it worked. It really worked.
I think this may be my new favorite episode of Chuck. I say that every new episode of Chuck, and I think that speaks to just how good this show is.

So what did everyone else think of Chuck? Did you agree about the end? And does anyone else find the movie Tron kind of wonderfully delightful? :)

3 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

I was so in love with what they did with the Tron poster. Like it's cheesy that he has one as a 28 year old guy, but yea AWESOME! It's insane how organized Chuck was and the things he specifically put on his 'chart' I really LOVE this show and I can't wait to see how things further develop.

If Chuck is one thing he's honest. And I love that he has that as a part of his character and outlook on life. Also Morgan's nuptials RIDIC-ulous

Lea said...

Yeah, I think this episode really reinforced to me what a great character Chuck is. I love how he handled everything this episode, and you're right, he's always honest, but more importantly he ALWAYS tries to do the right thing. I love him!

Oh, and everything with Morgan in this episode was ridiculous, but in a totally hilarious way. Morgan, Jeff, and Lester are a riot!

MightyMaxine said...

Riot on Buy More!