Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance: Top 14 Perform

I was unable to watch last week's show, but I did see who was eliminated and I'm pissed. Actually I've been pissed the last 2 episodes with who's gone home. Granted, I do like a large amount of people left, but the one's who I don't like keep staying around :( How could they deprive me of the awesome Max and adorable Jonathan? Sigh. This is why I hate giving the judges so much power.

Whatevs, I'm over it...

I can't tell any of the girls apart. I don't know what this says about me...Ok, yeah, I know exactly what it says about me, heh.

Mia Michaels is such a crazy bitch! I think I kind of love her.

Janette and Brandon - Cha Cha: So much filler, oh lord. Why am I not Tivoing this? I love this latin ballroom choreographer. I don't remember his name, but I love him.
Loved. This. Performance. Holy crap that was so good! That was so good, Nigel is turning into Mary right now, heh. This couple is kind of amazing. OMG Brandon is crying...dammit now I feel like crying! THIS WHOLE THING IS SO FREAKING EMOTIONAL! I need to go like, calm down right now or something, hot damn, heh.

Kayla and Kupono - Contemporary: I loved Ashley and Max :( Kupono is adorable! I like him so much. Sonya's choreographed a routine about vampires. I am not surprised by this fact.
Weird, but cool. They are both really really good dancers. I loved all the synchronized parts. Don't mention Twilight, Nigel. Oh hey, the mentioned Mark! Love!

Randi and Evan - Broadway: Yay most adorable couple! Whoa...I missed the butt dance last week. That strangely makes me dissapointed. This choreographer is really tall.
Ooooh, I really liked this. It was different and made me smile. Aw, why are they getting down on Evan? I thought he did great. I'm really disagreeing with the judges here. Hm...

Jason and Caitlin - Pop Jazz: Aw poor Caitlin and Jason being in the bottom so much. I've always liked Jason, but I'm still making up my mind about Caitlin. Yes! Aliens! I love the weird ass routines they do on this show!
Whoa. Just...whoa. That was SO weird, but...awesome! So cool. I loved it. Nigel just said "dancing condom". I...have no comment for that, heh.

Phillip and Jeanine - Hip-Hop: I don't know why, but I think they're my least favorite couple. Not that I dislike them or think they're bad or anything, they're just...my least favorite couple heh. I still like them though! Ooooh chained together...this has the potential to be really cool. Extra points for the Kanye song.
Cool! I liked this routine too! What's with all the double entendres this episode though, heh?

Melissa and Ade - Pas de deux: "What a difference Ade makes"? Really Nigel? Ack I like these two a lot.
Holy crap Melissa is amazing. Holy crap Ade is also kind of amazing. Aw my gawd they were really good. Just gorgeous. I LOVE these two!

~Charity interlude~ Random Katie Holmes is random. I knew there wasn't enough content for 2 full hours. This show enjoys filler. Inspirational filler, but filler nonetheless. Oh hey, Paula Abdul! I never thought I would say this, but I miss Paula...Debbie Allen is always so profound. She's a pretty cool lady. lol about noone being excited about Katie Holmes dancing. Since when has she been a dancer anyways? Did I miss something?

Karla and Vitolio - Quickstep: I think I'm in love with Vitolio. Oh hey Jonathan, you cutie pie! Aw, them replaying the "Falling Slowly" dance makes me so sad, because it was when I picked Jonathan and Karla as my underdog favorites. I miss Asuka too :( Anyhoo, moving on...
Whoa! Her dress just changed! How the hell? So cool! I thought they were both really good! Vitolio was kind of awesome here. OMG stop being so adorable, Vitolio!


Ok, so, did anyone realize that I said I liked every single one of these performances? heh. I'm too easy I guess. But seriously, this was a really really good show. I have to say though, when watching the recap at the end, I think my favorite was Janette and Brandon. But I liked everyone else too! Tomorrow night is going to be tough!

No comments: