Sunday, July 19, 2009

True Blood 2.05 "Never Let Me Go"

I didn't write about last week's episode. Sorry about my life.

This week's episode was kind of boring. A little slow and lots of set-up, but still had some good stuff in there.

I do not care for Sookie/Bill. I've said this multiple times, but uh, yeah, they bore me. I kind of tuned out every time they had a lovey dovey scene together (which was a lot this episode). I was also extremely grateful they cut away from their love scene. Do not need anymore of that.

Jessica/Hoyt! Jessica/Hoyt! How are they so adorable? Why do I like them together so much? Yay!

Somehow Eric speaking Swedish makes him 10 times hotter.

Oh cheesy flashback scenes, how I love you. Actually, I really did love this scene a lot. Of course, I love me some Eric so I appreciated it regardless, but I'm very intrigued by this Godric fellow. Very intrigued. Hm...

So Sookie found another telepath and Sam found another shifter. What is the significance of all this? I like that Sam was so happy, but I do not trust Daphne for a minute. Girl is up to something.

Jason is hot.

I love Maryann. That is all.

2 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

"Girl is up to something" I love when u say that, cause it always comes true!

Lea said...

Oh, you know it's true. I'm a psychic!