Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance: Top 10 Perform

I still haven't watched the new True Blood from this week. FML

It's. Your. Top. Ten. Not gonna lie, I almost didn't even want to watch until the Top 10, because this is when the good stuff starts. And no more judges power! Yay!

Cat Deely is an Amazon Goddess. I'm still not over how perfect she is.

They do group numbers now? Have they always done that? Are we supposed to judge them on these group numbers? I'm not going to write about them, because I'm lazy. Ok, well actually, I will say that this Bollywood number was pretty cool. Why does Kayla still bug me though? She's the only girl left who I don't really like. Why are the judges judging this right now? OMG I like this show, but jeez does it have a lot of filler. Whoa why am I being such a bitch tonight? I'm sorry. Nigel, stop being creepy.

Kayla and Evan - Vienesse Waltz: Oh fuck. Evan, you are paired with my least favorite dancer. LOL at the height difference. This is kind of hilarious.
Hell yeah, "Kiss From A Rose"! Aw, that was nice. Very smooth. They had some really cool lifts in there. OMG Kayla's wearing flats and Evan's wearing lifts. That's hilarious.

Brandon - Solo: This guy is amazing. He has so much power when he dances. I really like him.

Janette and Ade - Hip-Hop: Oooh this could be a really good pairing.
Really really cool. I loved the beginning with him "funking" her up. I thought they weren't synchronized very well sometimes and Ade was better than Janette, but it was really really fun to watch. Dear lord I hate the judges. I just...do not have time for this shit right now. Does anyone who watches this show like the judges? Anyone?

Randi - Solo: I've always liked Randi. She's cute. And she danced her solo well. Yay Randi!

Kupono - Solo: Yes! This is why I like Kupono. Because he's different. He doesn't dance like anyone left. He's just like Mark! Maaaarrrrkkkk!!!! (No, I will never get over Mark)

Jeanine and Jason - Contemporary: I didn't watch Season 2, so I don't really know Travis, although I have heard of him. Jason, you are still my underdog favorite!
OMG they were beautiful! That routine was AWESOME! I loved the stuff with the necklace. Holy friggin crap that was amazing. Like, one of the best routines of the whole season, if not the best. Am I being too complementary? I don't even know. You guys, that was fucking awesome! Go look that shit up on YouTube or something. Goddamn.

Melissa - Solo: Love you, Melissa! She's a very graceful dancer. Beautiful.

Evan - Solo: Ah Evan! So presh! Evan sometimes struggles with other styles, but he's SO good in his own style. I love him.

Kayla - Solo: I said I'm not a huge fan of Kayla, but it's not because she's a bad dancer. She's actually a really really great dancer, and her solo was very good. She just kind of rubs me the wrong way, and she's been overpimped.

Kupono and Randi - Paso Doble: Oooh I really like these two seperately so I hope they're good together.
Whoa there Randi in a wig. This is intense. I feel like I'm going to have a seizure with this strobe light. Eh. Not the best. They were a little choppy. Did he purposely drop her at the end? Yeah, not so good. That makes me sad.

Ade - Solo: Have I mentioned lately that I love Ade? He's one of my favs. Him and Brandon dance very similarly though.

Jeanine - Solo: That was fine. I'm not crazy about Jeanine, but she is a good dancer I guess.

Jason- Solo: Heh, that was quirky! That's why I like him too! He's different and adorable and omg I think he's starting to become my favorite.

Melissa and Brandon - Broadway: I kind of still wish Melissa was with Ade.
Aquarius! This will always remind me of The 40 Year Old Virgin, heh. Whoo trippy! Ah this was so cool! I loved this. It was different and well-danced and awesome! Yay!

Janette - Solo: She's a good dancer. She doesn't realy excite me though, but yeah, she's good.

Guy's group dance number. They're doing an African dance. Oh Evan is going to be so awkward in this. Wow that was good. Loved it.

So, overall, I still cannot get over Jason and Jeanine's Contemporary. That was pure amazingness right there. Not sure who's going home, but I think Randi and Kupono had the worst routine of the night. I kind of don't want anyone to go home, heh.

No comments: