Monday, July 27, 2009

True Blood 2.06 "Hard-Hearted Hannah"

Oh shi- things are finally starting to happen on this show! After a couple of weeks of boring, we're finally getting to the action. And I'm loving it! Give me the crazy, cheesy goodness please! I don't watch this show for the dialogue.

I knew there was something up with Daphne! I knew it! As soon as Andy recognized her as Maryann's pig I was like 'aw no, Sam'. Not gonna lie, the end of this episode almost made me crap my pants! Saaaaaaaam! I'm so scared. I actually think this was one of the most suspenseful parts of the whole series. I'm really really excited to see what happens with it next week. I knew Maryann and Daphne were up to no good!

I never thought I would feel sympathetic towards Sarah Newlin, but I liked that she wasn't as gung-ho about what her husband is doing as I originally thought. I still think her seducing Jason and doing him in the church is messed up beyond belief, but I'm just glad that she isn't as crazy as her husband.

Eric, Jason, and Eggs are extremely hot. Thank you, Show!

Another cheesy flashback! This show loves them! I loved last week's, but this one....Not only do I really not like Lorena and her horrible accent, but the scene with her and Bill having sex in all the blood was the most disturbing thing that I've ever seen on this show. And that's saying a lot, because there has been some disturbing shit on this show.

Jessica/Hoyt! Yay! I say this every week, but I freaking LOVE those two so much. They are so adorable and precious. I just want to hug Hoyt. What a good boyfriend he is. Sigh.

Sookie. Oh Sookie. I know there really wasn't anything she could have done, but their whole plan really wasn't set up that well. I have to hand it to the show though, the scene where Steve shows them the basement and Sookie and Hugo realize what's about to happen to them was really well done and suspenseful, and I'm excited to see where that leads. Do we assume that Godric's also in the basement?

Oh hey, orgy scene. That was extremely disturbing. Just another example of a time that I'm really really happy I wasn't watching this show with my little brother in the room, like I did a few weeks ago. Yeah...

Alright, True Blood! Keep it up!

2 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

Wowzers that is so DISTURBING. Yeah...I totally could not handle it

Lea said...

Oh Good Grief, trust me, there's no way you would be able to handle this show, heh. I barely can! Very disturbing