Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For the love of....

So this past weekend my brother watched the Harry Potter films he hadn't seen (2-5) and of course I decided to watch them, cause face it they're great films! Besides being entertaining I had a thought and decided it'd be great to share since today the sixth film came out!

During The Prisoner of Azkaban I thought that Harry, Hermaine and Ron get to do everything! Mostly Harry does the work but think about all the great adventures that happen during their years at Hogwarths the trio was there. So my question is are you a Harry or just another classmate afraid to take adventures and get into a bit of trouble? It may not be the same craziness that is Harry's world but there is always the possibility that it could be more fun!

2 comments:

Lea said...

LOL at you posting this right after I posted my Harry Potter review. Have you seen the new one yet? You need to right now!

As far as your question goes, as much as I would like to say I would be like the trio, I really would probably be like some random person with a boring life (well, boring for Hogwarts). Also I would be in Hufflepuff...the house where all the rejects who can't fit into the other houses go. :D

MightyMaxine said...

Oh Lea!
I love you and ur despondic view of life. LMAO I's like to think that the three of us have had some adventures :P Which some of have been iniated by ya. Although we know I'm the he**-raiser :P