Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance: Top 8 Perform

Ellen is a guest judge! Yes! Hopefully she can counteract the terribleness of all of the other judges.

Group number to "Let it Rock". Um...what the hell are they wearing? That was cool though. This show still has ridiculous amounts of filler.

Evan & Janette - Jazz: This is freaky and weird like all of Sonya's routines. Oh wow, they are really well synchronized. Ah, I liked this. I don't know if it was necessarily the best routine, but it was enjoyable.

Kayla - Solo: Props for using an Imogen Heap song. I still don't really care much for her though.

Brandon & Jeanine - Waltz: "May It Be"! Fuck yeah, LOTR! Why not the Enya version though? Ahem...anyhoo, that was ridiculously smooth. I can never judge these types of dances that well though, because I find them kind of boring.

Jason - Solo: Oh Taking Back Sunday! Yeah! I can't help it, Jason is so adorable that I like every thing he does. I really do think he's a good dancer though, and that this was a strong solo.

Melissa & Ade - Cha Cha: Holy crap! Move those hips, Ade! Mmmm they were sexy! I liked it. I love these two together.

Janette - Solo: That was pretty good. She still does not excite me in the slightest though. Why do I dislike the majority of the girls on this show?

Jason & Kayla - Broadway: Aw, yeah I liked this. Jason is really charismatic. I'm proud of him actually. I think he was really good here. Stole the spotlight from Kayla, although she was very good too.

Ade - Solo: I. Love. Him. He's so good! When did he become one of my favorites? I love him so much!

Janette & Evan - Rumba: Kris 'your muthafucking American Idol' Allen's version of "Heartless" for this dance, bitches! MOTHERFUCKING YES! Ok, so this dance was really slow and kind of weird and I have no idea if it was any good, but I'm so ridiculously happy to hear Kris on my TV again that I don't care. Yay Kris!

Melissa - Solo: Hello 80s. Um, that was weird. Which makes me upset because she's my favorite girl left. Please don't get eliminated this week.

Brandon & Jeanine - Hip-Hop: Again, they are ridiculously synchronized. They are awesome! I really liked this dance a lot. Super cool! One of the better ones of the night.

Evan - Solo: Oh no, he dropped his hat! Aw, it's ok, he recovered well and was still really good. I love him a lot.

Jeanine - Solo: Holy crap, this is the first time I've really been blown away by her dancing. I think she might of had the best solo of the night. I think...I think I finally like her now. Yay!

Melissa & Ada - Contemporary: Story is a women who has breast cancer. Uh oh. They're trying to pull on the heart strings. Oh wow, that was really good. They were amazing. Holy crap, everyone is crying. No, seriously, everyone in the studio is crying. EVERYONE'S IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!

Brandon- Solo: He's such a powerful dancer. His solos are always so explosive. He's great.

Jason & Kayla - Hip-Hop: Zombie dance! Yes! THIS WAS AWESOME! I loved this so much! Maybe my favorite routine of the night. I can't even say how cool I thought this was. Look that shit up on YouTube right now.

I have absolutely no idea who's going home tomorrow. I thought the night was suitably 'meh' overall, with a few exceptions. I'm thinking Evan is in trouble based on his dances, but he's really popular and I think that could keep him safe. I know Jason and Ade had been in trouble before, but they were both in the two best routines of the night. Maybe Brandon's in danger? I was thinking Melissa was in danger, but after her Contemporary, I'm not so sure anymore. I'm really hoping it'll be Janette or Kayla, but Janette's really popular and Kayla was in the awesome Zombie routine. So basically I have no flipping idea, heh. What do I care anyways? I don't vote!

No comments: