Monday, July 20, 2009

President Roslin returns to the screen RIGHT... NOW!!



Yes, I have been absent for many moons (my apologies). Yes, this post is sudden. But, truth be told, I couldn't bear to be away from the blog a minute longer...AND...more importantly, Mary McDonnell is on tonight's episode of The Closer RIGHT NOW. As in, this very second! Tonight, our beloved BSG President Roslin appears a 2nd time on the series as 'by-the-book' Captain Raydor, whose strong personality clashes with that of Kyra Sedgwick's Chief Brenda Johnson. Even if you're not a fan of this show, I'd suggest just watching tonight (er...right now) just to fill in the huge gaping void that is TV sans Battlestar.

Should you watch, all I have to say is...brace yourself for the BAMFness--I've only been watching the episode for 10 minutes, and, true to form, McDonnell is great as usual. Oh, RoslinBAMF!, I have missed you. Glad to see you back. Come back on more random shows...please? My summer crime-procedural-saturated TV lineup is boring otherwise...

2 comments:

Lea said...

OMG IS THIS REAL LIFE? A ZOZIZZLE POST? YAY!

*recovers*

Ok, wow, so uh yeah, Whoo Roslin! I've missed her as well. Alas, I'm afraid that I've missed this episode :( I will have to catch more with her later, b/c you can never have too much BAMF!Roslin.

MightyMaxine said...

OMG! First Z wrote a post and ahh Rosalin is back I'm sad I missed it. I'll just have to check it out online then I guess. I love the BAMFness!