Friday, July 3, 2009

Things that are making me LOL

  • MyLifeIsAverage - Much funnier than FML. I have a really weird sense of humor
  • ontd_ai - A cracktastic American Idol LJ community. This place is HYSTERICAL! I spend far too much time here than I should
  • Kris Allen on Twitter - Follow him! He hasn't had it for too long, but he tweets pretty frequently and is absolutely adorable and kind of hilarious. He's also following Adam, Allison, Matt, and Anoop. Follow them too! (Yes, I did get a Twitter solely for the purpose of stalking Kris Allen. Don't judge me!)
Things that are not making me LOL:
  • Vitolio and Karla got eliminated on So You Think You Can Dance. I don't really care that much about Karla, but VITOLIO! Vitolioooooooooooooo!!!!!! I will miss his dorky enthusiasm! (we were so close to getting rid of 2 of my 3 least favs, Kayla, Phillip, and Jeanine, too!)
  • I can't believe I'm saying this, but why do I have to wait until August 26th for the American Idol Live Tour?! Especially because it's starting this Sunday (OMG SO EXCITED!) and I now know what Kris and Adam and Allison's sets entail and they're all going to be so awesome and I don't want to wait! God, I'm such a loser...

No comments: