Friday, May 15, 2009

OMG we're podcasting again?!


Ashitakas Angels Podcast #2 - Ashitakas Angels

Yes! We are podcasting again! Why? Because we like the sound of our own voices! Today's installment features:

1. Office finale squee!
2. 30 Rock finale hilarity!
3. Talk of the Detroit Red Wings and their domination of all other teams!
4. Mentions of Kradam fanfic. Be warned.
5. Musical interludes!
6. A serious message for Good Grief.
7. A discussion of the Grey's Anatomy finale and its weirdness. Plus: Does Kevin McKidd = Marian Hossa?
8. Did we mention Kradam?
9. Insanity + Kris Allen outro

~mind grapes and zozizzle

2 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

This podcast was definitely fantastic, only because it was easier to follow, more relevant to my viewing habits :P Yea the Office totally amazing and the one word reaction was the perfect summation for that episode! Can't wait til it comes back.
Also I post when I can and I'm sorry MG if I can't be as amazingly awesome with words as you are!!

Lea said...

Aw...thanks for the kind words Good Grief! I didn't mean to call you out! I just want to hear from you some more! I love reading your posts :)

I'm glad you were able to follow this podcast too. I still think our biggest problem is our penchant for rambling, heh. We're still trying!