Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Ugly Truth



The Ugly Truth is that guys are simple, aesthetic seeking, hormone driven pervs. While women are control freaks and use their hearts in conjunction with their heads a tad too much.
There's not much too say about this film. It's a decently hilarious film that uses a lot of rauchiness to get its point across. I'd say the most memorable scene not shown in the preview would be the restaurant, yeah... Umm also I's say if you haven't seen it you could wait for it to come out on DVD cause it's not uber theatre worthy.
Though I have to say that it wasn't a total waste, Gerard Butler on the big screen not a bad hour or so. I have a minor crush on him, I think its the scottish accent. Also props to the costume designer cause Hiegl's wardrobe was banging! Finally I'll give credit to the caster for the hot young doc.
Fave quote: "They'e going to cuss, I just know it"




2 comments:

Lea said...

You see, you can be shallow too! I taught you well ;)

Justina said...

I would also like to give props to the casting director for casting the doctor (and his butt, or I suppose his butt double). I wonder if that was part of the audition :P

Also, I posted about the movie on my blog, too! Check it out :P

http://thereadersthoughts.blogspot.com/