Sunday, August 16, 2009

MAD MEN SEASON 3

Premiers tonight! At 10 o'clock on AMC.

I just finished watching Season 2 on DVD in the span of a week. As much as I would love to go into every last detail, I find that it's hard for me to form words when dealing with this show. So, I will say this, Mad Men is the greatest show I've ever seen. I don't flail over it, I don't fangirl over it, I'm not obsessed with it. Heck, I probably wouldn't even say it's my favorite show, but it is certainly the most well put together television show I've ever seen. It's like a piece of art. I can just sit there and admire how absolutely brilliant it is. I feel bad for all the people who have never watched.

The cast is also ridiculously gorgeous and awesome



















So excited for the True Blood/Mad Men double feature tonight! :D

1 comment:

zozizzle said...

15 mins. to television heaven!