Monday, August 24, 2009

One word: TIM!!!!!

How have I not talked about Project Runway yet? This is very surprising. Because I love Project Runway and I'm so happy it's back. A bit of time has already passed since the episode, so I won't go into it too in-depth, except to say that I enjoyed it, loved the winner, disagreed with the auf-ing, and was confused by the Lohan.

Let me just tell you though, the fact that Tim Gunn is in my life right now makes me a happier person. I want a Tim Gunn that I can just carry around in my pocket and take out whenever I'm feeling down so he can give me inspirational advice and make me feel better.

TIM!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I guess I can't be mad at bitter Glamberts for still being upset that Adam lost American Idol, because guess what? Apparently, I was STILL bitter that Daniel Vosovic lost his season of Project Runway. I don't think his line was my favorite out of all of the All Star collections, but when he was announced the winner, I jumped up and down and screamed and felt so ridiculously happy. Season 2 was my absolute favorite season of this show, and Daniel V was my absolute favorite contestant that season and only rivals Christian Siriano as my favorite PR contestant of all time. I was so so upset when he lost his season, but it's all OK now! I only had to wait 4 years! GO DANIEL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Also, can I just say? I am so happy I get to read the opinions of these guys again. I love them.

No comments: