Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer TV Blues

For those of you who are sick of the mediocre program that's been provided this summer and over the hype of summer movies here's a list of premiers to cheer you up!


So You Think You Can Dance Sept 9

gLee Sept 9

Supernatual Sept 10

Vampire Diaries (for Mind Grapes :P) Sept 10
  • More than what they've shown you on TV
One Tree Hill Sept 14
  • san Chad Michael Murray and Hilary Burton but we still got the amazing Sophia Bush
Bones Sept 17
Fringe Sept 17

The Office Sept 17
The Big Bang Theory (For The Reader, thnx for following :) Sept 21

Heroes (albeit questionable) Sept 21

House Sept 21

How I Met Your Mother Sept 21

Dollhouse Sept 25
  • Preview it. It's a bit uber dramatic in my opinion and forget the stuff after the actual footage.
SNL Sept 26

30 Rock Oct 15


This just the list of things we enjoy the most on the silverscreen, for the rest of the list, times and networks check out the full list at Sidereel

3 comments:

Lea said...

OMG I love you for this post! This is so useful! I was just thinking I need to get organized and figure out when my shows are premiering. I've missed a lot of those previews too.

(LOL at Vampire Diaries. I'm so ashamed of myself)

MightyMaxine said...

I thought you'd enjoy it. I'm so glad to be of help :)

Yea...VD..hehe...Lea you like the things that harm ya

Justina said...

Thanks for the Bones update :P It'll be interesting to see how they deal with the whole Booth not remembering Bones thing... hopefully it will go away and they'll remain partners because otherwise it will be annoying.

Can't wait for BBT to come back, as well as HIMYM. My biggest problem is living outside of a cable service area since the digital conversion. Stupid digital conversion.