Friday, August 7, 2009

Chuck Me Out!



For those of you missing the amazing, brave, courageous, valient, cute, adorable, sweet, magnificent, nice Chuck Bartowski and can't believe the unbearable wait until March 2010 and really are true fans of this crazy good show go to the new fan website created by the exec-producers to spread the word. http://www.chuckmeout.com/ is dedicated to keeping the fans aware of the show and is currently attempting to reach a goal of 1,000,000 online viewers. So go over right now and check it out :P and help the noble goal to save our adorable, witty guy. Plus you can find out cool facts about the stars along with what's going down at comic-con, if you won't get too jealous. For example I found out that Yvonne Strahovski share the same birthday, proving that Chuck and I belong together :P Hee so go over there and see what it's all about for yourself. And don't worry I'm adding it to our links section for even easier repeatable access :)

5 comments:

Justina said...

I OBJECT! MARCH 2010! And they're putting LENO on every night?! Has NBC lost their MINDS! They must be taking their clues from the Lost people at ABC, but they're taking it a little far pushing it to March. That'll make it pretty much a summer show and that could go good or bad... I dunno.

Lea said...

I agree, Justina. How in the hell do they expect us to wait this long?! It's a travesty I tell you! A travesty!!!!

Ahem...how have I never heard of this website before? I'm a bad Chuck fan. *goes to check it out*

MightyMaxine said...

Justina I consider the treatment of Chuck a total outrage--especially with that Leno crap. I mean its like they dont even realize they have TV gold here!!! Summer shows are iffy, but positive thinking is the key here, just think summer will give this show the air it needs to breath and develop further.

MG: You gotta be on the web browsing and finding the awesomeness out there. I hope you enjoy it :)

Justina said...

As far as summer shows go, have either of you checked out The Philanthropist? It's on NBC and it's pretty good (and not just because James Purefoy's an attractive man :P).

Lea said...

Oooooh I haven't watched The Philanthropist, but I do love me some James Purefoy. I may have to check it out now ;)