Thursday, August 6, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance Finale

CONGRATS JEANINE!!!!!



























I didn't realize until the moment that he got eliminated that if it couldn't be my wonderful baby, Ade, that I actually really kind of wanted Evan to win. I'm totally fine with it though because Jeanine was very deserving and by the end of the season totally grew on me. In the end though, this was a thoroughly 'meh' season of SYTYCD, and watching the finale in the Kodak theater just made me realize how much I miss American Idol....or really just Kris Allen on my TV screen. Sigh...I need the tour right now, Zozizzle. I need it.

2 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

Well I think she completely deserves it, because I like her personality--even though we havent officially met and she can do some incredible things with her bod. But yea "meh" pretty much sums it up. Are you planning on watching and blogging in the fall?

Lea said...

Hm...maybe. It will depend if it conflicts with another one of my shows. Honestly, I'm not too crazy about this show and was really only blogging about it this summer b/c there was nothing else on. I'll definitely check it out in the fall, but I won't be getting too invested.