Tuesday, April 7, 2009

American Idol Top 8 Finalists: This is my American Idol shame

So...it's going to be weekly thoughtsicles then? Ok!

Danny: "Stand By Me" Meh. The arrangement was boring until the end. I don't like his voice that much. Why does everyone like him so much? Shut up with the over-praise, judges!

Kris: My favorite contestant. "All She Wants to Do is Dance". Rockin' the guitar again. His voice sounds so good. I really liked that performance. Oh my god, shut the fuck up judges! How was that indulgent? Go die, Simon! Wow, Simon is on my bad side now. I disagree with the judges completely. Crap, I'm in a bad mood now. There's probably going to be a lot of hate in this post.

Lil: "What's Love Got To Do With It" I don't think she can sing the big notes very well. Once again, why do I feel like she isn't as good as she thinks she is. Whew, that last note was bad. Thank you, Paula! Wow, finally the judges and me are on the same page! I still hate you, Simon.

Anoop-Dog: "True Colors" Going slow again. He sounds really good when he slows it down. Nice falsetto at the end. Overall, pretty good. Judges agree.

Scott: I think Scott is awesome, but he really is the worst singer left on the show. Still want him to stay around longer than Lil and Danny though. "The Search is Over" Scott plays the guitar? OMG what? He's rocking it! Aw. He missed a couple of notes, but I thought that was one of his best performances just because it was more upbeat. He's so funny. I love him.

Allison: "I Can't Make You Love Me" Great, great job. She's such a good singer. I really hope she's not in the bottom 3 tomorrow! Vote for Allison!

Matt: Michigan shout-out! "Part Time Lovers" I loved it! Maybe my favorite performance of the night! Good job, Matt!

Adam: Of course Adam gets the pimp spot. "Mad World" Oh my god, no way! I fucking love this song! This is so perfect for him. His voice is always so good. Simon gives him a standing ovation. I still hate Simon tonight, but Adam deserved it. That was really really good.

Going through all the contestants again, I think Adam ended up being my favorite. Allison and Matt were the next best. Based on performance alone, Scott should be going home, but I hope it's Lil that goes. I'm saving all my votes for Kris anyways. :)

No comments: