Thursday, March 4, 2010

Who went home on American Idol?

...




















John :(   If I had an early favorite, it was John.  He had soooo much potential, but really terrible song choices.  Still, I will miss him.  Farewell, cute asian! I will never forget you.


Haeley was terrible last night and really needed to go home, but I did feel bad for her.  She was so young, and really just needed a bit more time to mature.  Still, I'm glad it was her and not Didi :)







HAHAHAHAHAHA GTFO JERMAINE! I hope you and your onesie have fun NEVER BEING ON MY TV SCREEN EVER AGAIN :D








Who?


1 comment:

zozizzle said...

AI got it 50% right tonight. I'm so glad Jermaine "I love the Sound-of-My-Own -Voice" is gone. And Haeley will be fine--she's still got another shot next year if she wants to take it.

It saddens me that John was booted off! He's got such a distinct voice, but he couldn't find the right song to really show it off. Cute Asian Park, we will miss you. The last girl who got kicked off wasn't that bad--there were worse performances...but as this post sums up, she committed the AI cardinal mistake--being forgettable.