Friday, March 12, 2010

FUCK YOU, AMERICA!

FUCK. YOU.


SO....WHO WENT HOME ON AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT?  FOUR PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE FUCKING WENT HOME!










 I wasn't the biggest Todrick fan, but his performance last night wasn't bad at all. In fact, I thought it was quite good.  He may not be the best singer, but he at least gave interesting performances. In a sea of guys with guitars, Todrick stood out as someone different.  I'm not terribly upset, but I do think it was unjust.




I'll be honest, I never really got Katelyn.  She's been competent, but kind of uninspiring (despite a lot of people's love for her "The Scientist" cover).  Still, she had a lot more talent than quite a few of the girls who stayed, and I was looking forward to seeing more from her if only because I wanted to get to know her more.  I think she had a lot of potential I hadn't seen yet.


And now for the really heartbreaking eliminations:

Why, America? Why?!  Lilly has always been one of my favorites. She has a unique voice and a quirky style and has just always seemed so sure of who she is.  She's given solid performances every single week.  Why did she deserve to go home?! Over Katie?!  WTF is going on here? INJUSTICE!




I don't even know what to say.  My bb! My bb Alex! The only hope for the men! The only guy I was going to root for!  The one who I wanted to go to the finale with Crystal!  His voice was so good and unique! Yes, he was awkward, but that was all a part of his charm!  He was my favorite. He really was.  And then his tears after he was eliminated? ;___;  How could you do this to me, America? How?!  ALEEEEXXXX!!!!!!!



I had a feeling Katelyn or Todrick were in trouble, but I never thought Lilly or Alex were going home.  I voted for both of them, but I guess I should have done more :(
America just took a shitty season and made it that much worse.  I guess I'll watch, but I don't really care that much anymore.  A girl should win though.  I am not rooting for any of the guys.  All of my hope now lies with Crystal/Didi/Siobhan.

I'm just so sad :(

No comments: