Wednesday, March 10, 2010

American Idol Top 8 Guys Perform


Just me this time! Let's get to it!

Lee- "Fireflies" by Owl City
I hate this song.  And he doesn't do anything new to it. And I don't like his voice. And the judges love it.  NEW GOKEY!

Alex- "Trouble" by Ray LaMontagne
He just has such a unique tone to his voice. And he really knows how to use it well. He still seems kind of nervous though, and the judges critcisized him for it.  I don't care. His voice is one of the best on this whole shit show, and he is adorable. I love him.

Tim- "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley
Oh Tim.  This is totally him trying to force a moment.  It's not bad.  Really, it's not terrible. But there was kind of....nothing there. He just doesn't have that strong or unique of a voice.  I think it might get him through to the top 12 though.  LMAO GO TIM!

Andrew- "Genie in a Bottle" by Christina Aguilera
If this was anyone but Andrew, it would be shocking.  But because he tries something like this every week, it's not.  I guess I still kind of like his voice, but he makes every song sound exactly the same! He's not really rearranging the songs or making them interesting. He just takes all of the songs and slows them down in the exact same way. It's really annoying me. I think I've officially turned on him.

Casey- "You'll Think of Me" by Keith Urban
Uh...it was good? I think? IDK I fell asleep 2 seconds after he started. He's so very forgettable and boring to me.

Aaron- "I'm Already There" by Lonestar
He sounds kind of shaky...and pitchy. Oh no, Aaron. He's normally a lot better. I thought this was one of his weakest vocals.  Simon just dissed Kara and the audience clapped. Best moment of the episode :)

Todrick- "Somebody to Love" by Queen
He's taking this song to church.  He has nice stage presence.  And dude, that was actually.....good? LOL I really thought that was going to be worse than it was, but his voice was good and the arrangement wasn't terrible.  Hm...I still don't know what to do with Todrick, but good job, I guess, heh.

Mike- "This Woman's Work" by Maxwell
Whoa, that was a high note.  He has a nice R&B voice, and now he's dancing. This dancing is awkward, but lulzy.  He was good, but IDK if I loved that.  OMG Kara is crying. LOLOLOLOLOL I can't stop laughing. She's such an idiot.  Simon said that was the best performance of the semi finals.  I....am watching a different show than them.  WTAF? WTF? I don't...ican'teven....



Um...I don't even know how to rank that. It was a bunch of people who sucked and some who sucked a little less.  Anyone who thinks the guys are better than the girls....is watching a different show than me.

Uh...who I think is going home: Todrick and....Aaron, maybe?
Best of the night:  Alex! Our only hope!  I wasn't that impressed with Big Mike. I just...I don't even know right now LOL

No comments: