Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WHY?!?!?!?

So this past week in the areas of Smallville and Metropolis, Chloe basically lost all of her memories. Due to the overuse of her new powers and the infection that she gained from Brainiac.
Chloe Sullivan is one amnesiac girl on a rampage in this epi. And the only thing that remains to the near end are her memories of Clark until the moment she's left alone and begins to forget him too!

The Ahh-HA! moment came when she has a memory of Black Thursday (the episode where she kisses him because she's unsure if she'll ever see him again--unexpectedly a good moment) and everything gets replaced and all she can remember is Davis.
Who apparently is Doomsday * dramatic music here* and in love with Chloe. Which I saw coming a mile a way but I still have to say, Dang Davis! Why are all up on Jimmy's girl.


Anyways back to Amnesia Girl she goes running into the arms of Davis who is making some creepy changes who brings her back to her fiance and bestie buddy and Clark takes her to the newly built Fortress of Solitude and replaces her memory through the powers of Jar-El but here's the glitch and the thing that is truly upsetting me, why did he have to take away her memory of when she discovered his powers and what made their best buddy bond so tight :(
I mean she was the best sidekick a guy could ask for. But I guess I can see him wanting her to be happy for the few days before her wedding.
Which happens this Thursday in a episode called "Bride"



And we all know that a wedding in Smallville can never go down without a hitch in the giddy-up.
As we found out after Davis confessed his love to the bride and her admittance of a connection before stating that Jimmy is her only one...
I can see it now the drama that will involve Davis and maybe a fight between Clark
Along with the dubious infection that Clark caused with the re-building of the Fortress with a mysterious and troublesome crystal.

Finally with the eminent return of Lana Lang--whom most cherish and adore, but personally I wish she would DIAF!!! Cause she may be the worst returning character and if she takes the spotlight for either Chloe/Jimmy or Lois and Clark new collection I will personally throw the match myself!!



Also none other that the evil Lex Luthor is rumored to return, because apparently he's in connection with Mercer.




On the Cubicle front
:

The Office my why question has to be why won't Angela just let Andy loose already! I mean really that whole moment in the bar with Oscar just showed, if it hadn't before that this relationship just needs to be over. I mean the fact that she was with Dwight when he called her is a major problem.
So I hope that the producers clear that up soon. Finally I'm so glad that Pam "came back the wrong way" Cause I don't think that I could take much more of them being separated! I just love the twinkle in their eyes when they're together and hopeful they can bring that spark back to the office atmosphere.
Also Ryan has a serious problem and is such an idiot!!!
I need to say YAY!!! for the return of Toby, because I find it so hilarious how much Michael hates him :)

Goodness I love November Sweeps!

1 comment:

Lea said...

DIAF LANA LANG! DIAF!!!!!
I was going to watch Smallville this week, but if Lana is going to be around I don't know if I will.

On The Office front, however, I LOVED LOVED LOVED all the stuff with Andy and Oscar. I desperately hope this episode can get Andy to realize he needs to get out of his relationship with Angela. DIAF ANGELA!!!! Oh god, I *heart* Andy so much!