Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Night Primetime

Chuck and Heroes return this week the NBC!!!!



I'm so excited!!!!!!!!
I know it was for only week and for a good cause, but I still missed them.


There's no let downs for this blogger with Chuck, because this season he's as adorable as ever :) Hee! And they added a new story line about Sarah's past which is super intriguing. Also we can see the heightened feelings they have for one another. It's going to be interesting to see what happens when his ex-returns this week.


On the Heroes front the show has taken a pretty interesting direction, there have been so major changes some great and not so great. This blogger is malcontent with:

  • Peter losing his powers
  • Sylar being a possible double agent
  • And Elle might die, because she had a "Claire" moment and ran into the building!!!!

Also something that is uneasily settling is the fact that Claire just told Nathan where his dad is after Peter insisted on him not knowing. SERIOUSLY, something is wrong with Claire and I hope they "FIX IT!!!" soon.

Even more upsetting is the fact that this week we don't even get to move forward and find out if my girl K. Bell will survive. Because it's yet another flashback epi, to before they were Heroes and discovered all that they could do :(

At least we'll get to see the emo bangs :)

1 comment:

Lea said...

3 steps to fix Heroes-
Step 1: FIX!
Step 2: IT!
Step 3: FIX IT!

But seriously, Heroes needs some fixing fast. Last night's episode wasn't bad, I just found that I didn't care about anything that was happening. It seemed like such a waste of an episode. Most of the stuff we either had already inferred, or could have been revealed to us in one sentence during a later episode. I mean, did we really need a whole flashback about Meredith? I'm kind of sick of the Petrelli's, Elle was totally out of character, and I can't even talk about Sylar. Wow, get better soon Heroes!

Chuck on the other hand is filled with puppies and rainbows and sunshine and all that is good in the world. This last episode was AMAZING! The Chuck/Casey kiss was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen before in my life. :)