Friday, November 14, 2008

New Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince trailer!!!!!

And it is amazing!
I know this is the first time I've mentioned Harry Potter around these parts, but I am a huge Harry Potter fan of both the books and the movies, and I cannot wait for this movie to come out!  This trailer looks fantastic and is only making me sadder that the movie got pushed back (WE WOULD HAVE BEEN SEEING IT NEXT WEEK)!

This trailer is apparently going to be shown in front of the new Twilight movie, which I am going to be seeing out of my morbid curiosity at how bad it's going to turn out.  I'm a glutton for punishment, what can I say?  Still, I look forward to seeing this trailer on the big screen as well as being reminded of what a good book series really looks like. ;) 

ETA:  OMG OMG OMG new Watchmen trailer:
I'm super excited for this movie too!  
It's new trailer day or something! Yay!

2 comments:

The Derelict said...

HARRY POTTER OMG BEST TRAILER EVAH!!!11!!!ONE!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!111L@#@^^%$^#$@@##@@@%$#^&&#@!@!!!!@$$#%$#^#W%^%^&^*^*%$#$%$EFAWER####!!~~~~

Watchmen looks really good too, but I read a comment from someone who saw an early screening and he said it sucked. Of course, random comments on the internet need to be taken with a huge boulder of salt as always, but still, it made me kinda nervous.

Lea said...

ZOMG HARRY POTTER SO EXCITED EEEEEEEE!!!!!!11111111ASFJ;SDFLJAS;DKLFJ;

Ahem...

Aw, that too bad about that guy who said it sucked. On the other hand though, I've read some comments from people who saw it at screenings and said that it was really really good. So who knows.
I don't know, the trailers make the movie look pretty dang awesome, but maybe it's just the sweet music they put over them, heh.