Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A plea...

Pushing Daisies comes back from its 3 week hiatus tonight with a brand new episode!:

Episode Title: Oh Oh Oh…It’s Magic

Episode Summary: Ned reluctantly agrees to help “The Great Herrmann” (guest star Fred Willard), a famed magician whose animal assistants are being mysteriously killed off. The magician has been a surrogate dad to Ned’s half-brothers Maurice and Ralston (Alex Miller, Graham Miller) ever since their father walked out on them. Meanwhile, Dwight Dixon (guest star Stephen Root) insinuates himself into the Aunts’ lives, but Lily is instantly suspicious of his motives.

thepiemaker.com


What I'm most excited about in this episode is getting to see Ned's adorable twin half-brothers again! Yay!

Ok, here's the "plea" portion of my entry:  Please please please watch this show!  There is a very big danger of it being cancelled because of low ratings, and it would be an absolute crime if that were to happen.  This is one of the most wonderful, creative, beautiful, inventive shows I've ever seen before in my entire life and I really think people are missing out, and that's a shame.  I've talked the show up a lot in my past entries, and I don't know if there's anything else for me to say.  So here's this awesome video I found that really sums up the magic and whimsy and sweetness of the show and the Ned and Chuck relationship.  Watch the video and remember to watch Pushing Daisies at 8 tonight on ABC!

Pushing Daisies - Modern Nature [vidding] - Charmax

No comments: