Monday, June 29, 2009

True Blood 2.03 "Scratches"

Sorry I didn't post about last week's episode. I was busy. Also, I didn't like it as much as the premiere.

This episode:

Is Sookie the most insufferable heroine on television? I cannot stand her. And Anna Paquin is kind of a horrible actress. She won the Golden Globe? The fuck?

Is it just me or are all of the secondary characters more interesting than the majority of the main characters? Terry is awesome, but Hoyt....Oh god, Hoyt! I've always really liked Hoyt, but now I'm full blown in love with him! Could he be anymore perfect and adorable? I love Jessica/Hoyt too! I hope they keep it going!

Speaking of awesome secondary characters: Pam. What a fierce bitch. LOVE.

Jason is so dumb and adorable and I love him so fucking much! He's like this weird paradox in which he's really really hot, yet he acts like an 8 year old all the time. He's always been one of my favorites, but it just really struck me tonight how much I enjoy his presence on the show. I love him!

Michelle Forbes is really really beautiful.

Sam and the dog was SO cute!

Eric > Bill

For as much as I think this show is kind of bad, I sure do love a lot of things about it, heh.

5 comments:

The Derelict said...

oh mind grapes, you and your crazy true blood love! sorry, some of the characters are awesome, but the show is pretty bad. The southern accents alone are enough to make me hurl!

also, I hate Anna Paquin with a passion. I was just looking for Mad Men spoilers the other day and it got my blood boiling just to think about that skanky sookie winning the golden globe over Jan Jones. I freakin HATE sookie. She is annoying. And since she is the main character of true blood I will continue to think that show is sucky (heh, no pun intended). ;)

None of your Jason/Sam love will convince me otherwise!

Lea said...

Sigh...yeah, pretty much. If Sookie wasn't so annoying and Anna Paquin wasn't such a bad actress and Sookie/Bill was actually appealing I think I would move pass my like-stage and go onto full blown LOVE. Because I really do love a lot of individual things about this show. The whole? Not so much. Sookie is starting to turn into Bella Swan and Bill is turning into Edward and it's scaring me.

Damn you True Blood and your awesome Sam/Jason/Hoyt/Eric/Pam/Maryann/Tara/Lafayette forcing me to keep watching!

MightyMaxine said...

OMG, you sound like me and my entanglement with Smallville...but not as far gone :P Dude I can tell u like it but sorta are torn with the two F-bombs u laid out

Lea said...

OMG you're right! I'm turning into you and Smallville. Has True Blood become my abusive boyfriend?! Sigh...why can't we quit our shows?

MightyMaxine said...

Speak for yourself. I gave up the Smallville obsession although I will miss Oliver Queen, sigh.