Sunday, June 14, 2009

True Blood 2.01 "Nothing But The Blood"

Rapid fire thoughts:

Ever since I heard about Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer dating, I find Sookie/Bill...creepy. Yeah.

Sam is still my favorite character. I think I have a thing for guys in plaid, IDK.

I love Tara. Love her. I didn't like her at first, but now she's probably my second fav. That actress is amazing!

I think I understand what's happening with Lafayette, and I have to say I'm glad it involves Eric because I missed him. Very glad Lafayette isn't dead too. Yay!

Michelle Forbes is awesome. Like, no words can describe how awesome she is. She has, hands down, the best story line on the show right now.

I love Hoyt.

Oh Jason. He's so dumb. But in a lovable, endearing kind of way. I've started to grow very fond of him.

This show is gross.

I used to find Jessica annoying, but now I find her hilarious.

It is still enjoyable to make fun of the way Bill says 'Sookie'.

Overall, I liked this episode. This show is still incredibly trashy and I would still describe it as my guilty pleasure, but....I do enjoy it so. Keep on keeping on, True Blood!

3 comments:

Randy said...

I haven't had the chance to watch it yet, but thanks for the feedback, especially about Michelle. Maryann is a delight to watch.

Lea said...

Thanks! Yeah, I love Michelle Forbes. She's awesome in everything she's in. And Maryann is by far the most interesting character on this show.

Oh, and I see you have a Michelle Forbes blog! Awesome!

MightyMaxine said...

Heh, You totally have a thing for guys in plaid...named Sam ;) Also that is creepy that they're dating if I have a proper understanding of their characters in the show. Oh my Vampires have taken over the TV landscape....