Monday, October 19, 2009

Mad Men 3.10 "The Color Blue"

Because I'm kind of embarrassed that my flaily Kris Allen post is the only one that's been posted on here in a while, have a Mad Men post!

Yeah, not coherent again (read Master Sepinwall instead), so here's a bullet point list:

  • Peggy! She. Is. Amazing. I could not stop saying 'You go, girl!' Her being so awesome and amazing though....setting up a departure to Duck's company where her talents will be more appreciated, perhaps? Hmm....
  • I missed Pete. I also missed Joan and Sal. Saaaaaaaal!!!! Will we ever see him again?
  • How do we feel about Miss Farrell? She seems like a nice lady, but I just hate how close she seems with Don all of a sudden. I feel like her story line with Don is a bit of a retread of all the other times Don's cheated. It's annoying. I am not happy with Don right now.
  • Have I ever mentioned that I love Pryce? I could just listen to him talk all day. His accent is fantastic. Also, I just like him. He's a good guy.
  • These British guys though! They're going to sell Sterling Cooper? What does that mean? What's going to happen? I'm concerned.
  • Paul lol. I love all of the guys who work at SC. Paul, Ken, Harry, they makes this show what it is, and I love when each one gets a chance to shine. Or not shine in Paul's case, heh.
  • Silver Fox (Sterling) used to be one of my favorite characters. What happened? He's so bitter now. It was Jane, wasn't it?
  • Ok, can't hold it in any longer....BETTY SLZKFJD;LSADJFOWAIEJRSKLNCVSDF OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. OH. MY. GOD. Those were the exact noises I was making when she was looking through the box. Holy crap. This is big stuff. This is HUGE. Poor Betty. And she had to go with Don to the party too and act like everything was fine. I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm so scared. Oh my god...
I can't believe there are only 3 episodes left!