Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bored to Death

I remember vaguely hearing about this show, but never giving it much thought. Over the weekend, however, I was, well, bored, and decided to watch the first two episodes on HBO. I loved it. It has that kind of quirky, dark humor thing going on. Lots of deadpan stares and sarcastic quips, coupled with some pretty out there characters. The best part of the show is of course, Jason Schwartzman, who I've come to the realization that I may be in love with. Zach Galifianakis is also just as amazing in this show as he was in The Hangover, and Ted Danson is just kind of crazy.



I'm putting this baby on my TiVo.

2 comments:

The Derelict said...

I enjoyed this show too! It kinda already had me at hello, what with one of the first shots in the ep being the cover of Raymond Chandler's "Farewell My Lovely", but still... ;)

I love Jason Schwartzman!!!!! Okay, you NEED to watch Rushmore, like, now!!! I'll push it to the top of my netflix queue and make you watch it!!!

Lea said...

OMG yes! Hook me up with Rushmore, because I seriously need more Jason Schwartzman in my life.

I think this show comes on on Sundays actually. I'm TiVoing it and will try and watch tonight. Yay show!