Thursday, October 8, 2009

Are you ready for this?


























Jim and Pam's wedding is tonight! Something that this show has been building up to since, well, since it started. I was talking with Zozizzle a couple of nights ago and came to the conclusion that Jim and Pam are my favorite OTP. I have never been this invested in a fictional couple before in my entire life, and never have I seen a show handle a couple this well. Every new step in their relationship people would be worried that the show would mess it up: they're dragging it out too long, they got together too soon, they're gonna add unnecessary problems, a baby is going to screw up the relationship, etc., etc. I can honestly say though, none of these problems have come to pass. Jim and Pam have been perfection since the first time we saw Jim flirting with her at reception.

Last year I made my "Top 10 Jim/Pam Moments" list. It's a little outdated now. The engagement scene I think ranks at the Number 2 moment, but the "I'm in love with you" scene will always be Number 1. Always. That is one of my favorite scenes of anything ever. Feel free to relive the moments on that list. I know I am.

*squee* Wedding. Tonight. Can't wait :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

Gah! I'm so excited that it's an hour!!!! I'm uber excited and so in love with them! I totally agree with your number 1, but my number 2 would have to be "I'm in love with Italian Food," It is the second sweetest moment ever!

Lea said...

Hee! That moment was magical, yes! Tonight is going to be such a good night. SO EXCITED AOESRUOSSD;KLNV;SNVLASDKJFOEWAIROPEIS

(that keysmash was for you, zozizzle)

zozizzle said...

90 minutes to JAM's epic wedding!!! Woo-hoo!!

In appreciation of your keysmashing, mindgrapes, I offer my own: A;SDLFKJASDF;LKJOQIEEVNA;WOEICNZ

Justina said...

If I worked with these people I would not invite ANY of them to the wedding. I would elope. Definitely elope.