Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You see, I'm not the only crazy one...

Even TV Guide can't deny the epic bromance that is House/Wilson:















Hee!





Speaking of bromance, I have one thing to say about Heroes last night, (SPOILERS!)  if Hiro really killed Ando, I am done with this show.  Done.  I lost the majority of my love for it last season so this would be the last straw.  Not only would it be killing off my favorite character, but it would completely destroy Hiro's character and I could never be sympathetic towards him again.  Please make it not be real!

4 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

You need to relax about the whole Hiro/Ando thing. I told you it isn't going to be real.

Lea said...

I'm like 95% sure it didn't really happen. But that means there's a 5% part of me that believes it may have actually happened, and I just cannot accept that! I'm so scared, good grief. Hold me...

zozizzle said...

I watched the ep. last night, and i was in disbelief at how quickly it happened. there's no way they'd have Hiro really kill Ando and in such a flippant manner. There's just no way, I tell you (I hope...)! *exhale*

Lea said...

Ok, I'm glad to hear you say that Zozizzle, because I felt the same way. It all just happened so fast! If he actually did it, I feel like they would have made a bigger deal out of it. Here's to hoping and praying I don't have to give up this show! :)