Friday, October 31, 2008

That's Why He's a Keeper

In the spirit of our new layout, I felt that it was time that you heard from Good Grief.

Yesterday the Office premiered yet another wonderful Halloween themed episode, Employee Transfer.

Although hilarious it had a more serious tone to it this week.
The pressing thing on everyone's mind the break-up between Holly and Michael; Personally I think that its a tragedy--they're soul mates. And I think that Holly may be the only person who can put up with his antics and still love him no matter, and for Michael that's rare--very rare. So, I'm hoping that they get reunited in some way. Also I really liked the character of Holly and I will miss her.
Yet this leaves me to think that they might be bringing Tobey back....

Another serious matter, would be the "prank" that Jim's brothers pulled. I personally think that some of the things they were saying were way to harsh. But I love how Jim stood up for her and this, if you didn't know before, signifies that they will make it.



{Just A Nice REFRESHER!}

On the ridiculous, crazy, hi-larious side of things I really love the underhanded competition that ensued between Dwight and Andy. Though hilarious in every aspect possible; Andy as Dwight the beet farmer and Dwight as a wannabe Cornell graduate; I think it's high time that Angela make a choice and stop playing with these two guys feelings--especially Andy's.

3 comments:

Lea said...

Awesome recap!

I too was deeply depressed over the Holly/Michael thing. I was so sad for both of them! I even got a little emotional :(
(I did like that Darryl was being nice to Michael though. That was a nice touch).

Yeah, I thought that Jim's brothers' prank wasn't that funny. Jim is a way better prankster than them! I did enjoy your "refresher" however!

Oh, you know I loved the all the stuff with Andy and Dwight. I'm pretty sure Andy is the best character on the show (aside from Jim of course)!

zozizzle said...

I, too, was saddened greatly by Holly and Michael's breakup. But I had to laugh when Michael went into hysterics..."I'm gonna end up going back to Jan, and I hate Jan!"
I hope the writers have a plan to bring them back together, 'cuz, dude...they're perfect for each other. They're the Molly/Hichael pairing! C'mon!

MightyMaxine said...

You are so right Zozizzile! I thought that Michael saying he hates Jan and doesn't want to get back with her was such a perfect moment. Yeah they definetly have to get them back together somehow, they're like PB & J ;)!!!! Or at least next best thing.