Friday, April 16, 2010

MORE TIM GUNN!!!! Episode 12 Recap

For the Project Runway fans out there:

I'm happy to report that the Tim Gunn recap videos are finally embeddable (...that 's probably not a real word...) again!
Disclaimer: This is actually the recap for last week's episode--the Barnum and Bailey Circus challenge, not last night's. Regardless, it's still entertaining because...it's TIM!!!!



In this recap, Tim...

  • expresses his dislike for Emilio, the puddle-maker. 
  • exercises his vast and fabulous lexicon by using words such as "incendiary," "lackluster," "privy" as well as the phrase "spherical cage" 
  • apparently does this recap in an FBI storage area that holds all of Project Runway's secrets
  • tells himself to shut up

Enjoy :)

    2 comments:

    Lea said...

    Oh...My...God...


    Are you kidding me right now? I'm sitting here in my room like :D because he is the greatest person to ever exist.

    The way he keeps rambling on and then has to stop himself. And his dislike of Emilio....I just...I just kind of love him a lot.

    TIM GUNN HOW ARE YOU SUCH A DELIGHT?!

    zozizzle said...

    IT'S BECAUSE HE IS SCRUMTRULESCENT.