Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"V" premiered yesterday on ABC. I think I like. I'm a sucker for a good sci-fi mystery and this show has set us up some goodies! Aliens! Resistance fighters! Undercover aliens! Human drama! Mystery! Good times.

I found myself digging the characters already and I gasped aloud at multiple times. I wasn't born when the original miniseries premiered so I really had no idea what was going to happen, and I still don't. Those dang aliens are extremely intriguing, and I can't wait to see what the next step of their plan is. I also really like the undercover alien, and want to know more about whatever his deal is.

I'm not proclaiming this show the next Lost or anything, but I found it exciting and intriguing and I'm gonna stick with it for now.

Plus, Elizabeth Mitchell, Alan Tudyk, and Morena Baccarin? Juliet, Wash, and Inarra?! Are you kidding me? I'm in geek heaven here!

1 comment:

MightyMaxine said...

Wash!!!! EEeeeeee!! I was thinking of checking it out, but we'll see if I get to it. But I'm glad to hear ya praises :P