Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009!

Oh my god it's January!  A new year!  A time for new beginnings, fresh starts, yadda yadda yadda... 
Let's face it though, the real reason January is awesome?  Let me lay it out for ya:

Sunday, January 11th:  24 Season 7 Premiere
Friday, January 16th:  Battlestar Galactica Season 4.5 Premiere
Sunday, January 18th:  Flight of the Conchords Season 2 Premiere
Wednesday, January 21st:  Lost Season 5 Premiere

Also, Supernatural, House, 30 Rock, and Fringe all return with new episodes this month!  Oh, it's going to be a good year! :)


Some more 2009 ramblings:
I added a few new blogs to the sidebar, including a great television blog, The Watcher, and in honor of Good Grief talking about the Wings , I've added my favorite Detroit Red Wings blog, Abel to Yzerman (besides television, the Wings are probably the thing I'm obsessed with the most).  And last but not least, The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of, friend of Ashitaka's Angels, The Derelict's, video blog.  Enjoy!
I'm doing a Lost season 4 rewatch and so far, I'm finding I'm enjoying it just as much as I did the first time I watched it.  Look for a Season 4 in review post later in the week.
Promotion for Battlestar is heating up.  You have to check out the You Will Know the Truth website.  The clues are getting crazier and crazier every week!  Also, visit Galactica Sitrep for all the new promos, interviews, etc.  I think I desperately want this dvd set.  

2 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

I knew I loved January for some reason :P

I can't wait to watch more BSG!!!!

The Derelict said...

hey, thanks for the shout-out linkage to Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of! Video blogging is sooooo easy and fun too cause I feel like I'm accomplishing something by posting videos of someone else's creative efforts, heh.

It's gonna be a happy January fo' sho'