Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm attending the So Say We All Slow-Clap-a-thon. Are you?

Yeah, it's today.  The beginning of the end.  I don't know if I'm ready to say goodbye yet, but I'm so excited to see where the journey ends.  It's the best frakkin show on television, and it's coming to a close.  There's just a few things I'm curious to find out:
  • What happened to Earth?
  • What happened to Kara?  (What is Kara?)
  • Who is the 5th cylon?  (Billy?!  Bob Dylan?!)
  • What is the origin of the "Head" characters (Head Six, Head Gauis)?
  • What's the significance of "this has happened before and it will all happen again" (besides just being really creepy)?
Hopefully these are some of the questions that will be answered during these last 10 episodes.  But even if none of them are answered, I don't think I'll be that disappointed.  As long as I get to be with my favorite characters, I'll be happy.  Because that's the real strength of the show.
I've already marathoned Season 4.0.  I've watched all the You Will Know The Truth clues.  I've eaten up the webisodes (Gaeta!).  I'm ready.  Get excited, people!  We're in for a crazy 10 episodes!

Bonus!
In preparation of the new season, watch this video about the music of BSG.  It may be the funniest thing you watch all week:

Also, read this: Battlestarbook.  Hilarious.

No comments: